The Static Pointer serves to check the autonomous multilocal static of each individual posterior tooth in the maxilla and mandible. This increases the position and chewing stability of full dentures, especially in the mandible.
It is an easy-to-use instrument to ensure that the posterior teeth are positioned over the center of the alveolar ridge. In addition, it simplifies today's method of model analysis and reduces possible systematic errors to a minimum.
- Suitable for every existing set-up system
- Allows checking the autonomous chewing stability of individual teeth
- Ideally complements the Condyloform® II concept and the Gerber set-up technique
- Facilitates model analysis (fewer work steps)
- Uncomplicated and supportive didactics
- Millimeter scale on base plate