Instructor: Pius Johannes Obwegeser, MDT
Location: International Center for Dental Education (Sarasota), 7307 Merchant Court, Sarasota, FL 34240, USA
Date: Thursday to Friday, November 2th to 3th, 2017
Duration: 2 days, 08:00 - 17:00 o'clock
Costs: USD 699.00
CE Credits: 16
Target group: Dentists, Dental technicians, Denturists, Auxillary
Number of participants: max. 8 people
The Candulor Denture System
The premier denture system used in Switzerland and throughout many parts of Europe. The system is taught at the University of Zurich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Freiburg and Dortmund and is based on Professor Dr. A. Gerber’s condylar theory featuring the lingualized occlusion system. A combination of premium Swiss teeth and products with superior techniques and tools. Also, we have added the use of the IvoBase Processing System with gingival characterization using the Candulor Aesthetic Color Set Easy. Take this course and find out how you can provide quality dentures of unparalleled quality, comfort and beauty.
Participants learn to set up Candulor lingualized occlusion, physiologic anterior setups, physiological contouring and multi-colored characterization of the gingiva and processing using the IvoBase Processing System.
- Introduction to Candulor Lingualized Prosthetic System and the art of prosthetics
- Practice-oriented model analysis and evaluation
- Set-up of anterior teeth guided by phonetics
- Lingualized occlusion set-up according to Dr. A. Gerber’s condylar theory
- Physiological contouring of gingiva in accordance with hygiene and functionality
- Multi-colored characterization of the gingival
- Processing using the IvoBase Processing System
- Re-occlusion and grinding-in of dentures
- Finishing and polishing of the denture
Complete a set-up, wax-up and processing of a denture, using Gerber setup technique and gingival characterization.
To bring along
Participants are required to bring their lab coat, waxing tools and acrylic burs.
All materials are provided for this course. In addition we also provide Lunch and Refreshments.